Ways of Giving
- Transform the life of a child and family with a one-time donation.
- Join our Monthly Donor Circle.
- Make an Honourary Donation to mark a special occasion of a friend or family member.
- Make a Memorial Donation in memory of someone important to you.
- Consider a gift of securities. Donating securities is a simple process and a easy way to support the work being done at CDI. Click here to make a Gift of Publicly Listed Securities.
By clicking 'Donate Now' you will be re-directed to a secure third-party website.
CDI welcomes support from corporate donors, philanthropic trusts and foundations, and other organizations. Your support will be recognized on our website and in our annual report.
Consider one of the following ways to support CDI:
- Plan an employee giving program – anything from Jeans Day to bake sales.
- Support a specific CDI program or project that aligns with your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Sponsor a CDI event.
- Donate items in-kind.
For more information about corporate giving, please contact Shauna Klein, Director, Fund Development, Marketing and Communications at 416-603-1827, ext. 2291, or email@example.com.
A gift in your will is a simple and thoughtful way to reflect your commitment to building a better future for children and families in need. For more information about pledging a legacy gift in the form of a bequest, a gift of stocks or life insurance, please contact Shauna Klein, Director, Fund Development, Marketing and Communications at 416-603-1827, ext. 2291, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $20. Click here to make a secure, online donation. Donations can also be made by phone at 416-603-1827, ext. 2307, or by mail at: 197 Euclid Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6J 2J8. Cheques should be made payable to Child Development Institute Foundation.
Charitable Reg. No. 88625 2105 RR0001